2011年5月17日火曜日

Golden Week Plans(^O^)

 I’m going to work a part-time during Golden Week. I work at restaurant in Kumamoto city. I expect that many people will come to the restaurant during Golden Week. I will be very busy, so I want to work hard. And I want to play with my friends if I have free time. I want to play soccer. To tell the truth, I seldom go out without I have a part-time job. so I think that I watch a movie during Golden Week. I like a movie very much. I often go to GEO to borrow a DVD. I like a foreign film in perticular.
[108words]

3 件のコメント:

  1. It sounds hard, but you have nice way to relax.
    I hope your English skills will improve this year.

    返信削除
  2. Loooooooooooooooooove J-cafe! w
    I'll come again with somebody. w

    返信削除
  3. I like to watch movie, too.
    so please come to the Cineplex!!

    返信削除