2011年6月24日金曜日

Battle of the top

Hello everyone. I'll talk about my hobby from now. My hobby is to play a video game. My favorite game console is Nintendo 64. It is old game console, but it is still loved by everyone. My favorite software of Nintendo 64 is Mario kart 64. It was released when I was about 4 years old, so it is old software. But it is a very nice game in spite of old. I still occasionally play with it. I'm somewhat good at it. But a man who said he was stronger than me in Mario kart 64 appeared suddenly. Yes, he is Yuta Ikezaki. That reminds me, I'll introduce about him. His name is Yuta Ikezaki. He is a student of KGU. He is from Nagamine. He is little smart. He said me he is good at Mario kart 64 also. Of course I can not refuse the challenge. I'm so excited! I explain about Mario kart 64 here. Many Nintendo characters appere on this game. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Wario etc. I always use the Toad in this game. Toad's car has good acceleration and the car is light. Many courses appere on this game also. They are composed of four cups. Kinoko cup, Flower cup, Star cup and Special cup are they. My favorite cup is Flower cup. Flower cup is consisted of four courses of Toad's Turnpike, Frappe Snowland, Choco Mountain and Mario Raceway. I'm looking forward to fight him in the game. However, there is one problem. It is that he also use the Toad. Toad is very popular character. It is really serious problem. So either of the two must yield the Toad, but I can also use the Yoshi. So it is no problem. I can not wait day of the battle. Don't miss it!
[302 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿