2011年10月20日木曜日

Essay 2-01a: My Greatest Support

My favorite place is my house because my house always makes me comfortable, so I like my house very much. Many points I like exists, so I want to introduce it to reader. My house is located in Mifune town. To tell the truth, I live in Kumamoto city now. But I want to introduce my house located in Mifune this time.

First I'm feel relieved when I'm in my house anyway, because my local, Mifune is a rural town. Many verdure exist in a rural town. I think that nature makes us comfortable everytime. I feel well when I'm in the spots surrounded by nature by all means. This is the first reason of it.

I can do many things in my house. For example, watch a TV, listen to the music, study and so on. I especially like to watch a TV and DVDs. I often watch a TV programs and DVDs I borrowed. It is very fun to me. When I watch it, my house provides me with comfortable space, so I can watch it in relax. I like to listen to music too. I always listen to Western music in particular. I have a good time when I listen to it. It is a time of supreme bliss. I can do these things in my house freely, so I like my house. These are reasons of it also.

Next, of course I study many things because I'm a student of University. I think that everyone always go to the library to study and do not study when they are in each house. But I don't like study in the library, because I don't know why, but I don't become composed when I'm in the library. I dislike too quiet atmosphere, so I study in my house everytime. The place that I study is my house too.

Next I like to sleep. I'm glad to go to the bed. Sleep is good for our health. I think that everybody sleep in them house, so houses undertake important role. I consider that I can not sleep in somewhere else. I can sleep in only my house, so I want to sleep in my house from now.

As you can see, I like my house very much anyway. Many reasons prove it. I go to my house when I feel sick. My house helps me everytime. I always appreciate my house because of it. I will rely on it from now.
[412 words]

3 件のコメント:

  1. My home town is rural town too but I like there.

    返信削除
  2. My home town is very rural. I like very much.

    返信削除
  3. I don't study my home. So you are very good man.
    Do you have another your favorite place? If you don't care, Please tell me another your favorite place.

    返信削除