2012年10月10日水曜日

Revision review UP


My favorite scene is when the house flies. The scene moves us deeply. First, this movie is a Pixar animation film. I saw this movie with my friends at the library quite recently, so I remember I was impressed very much. To tell the truth, my friends Bora was moved to tears.

 

To return to my main topic, I like the scene when the house flies. The main character, Carl Fredricksen, he was met a girl named Ellie when he was a boy. They were married later years. They were living happily but Ellie died because of old age. Carl was grieved very much. I think that we can be deeply impressed with this scene too. We must be moved to tears. In fact I was close to tears when I saw the scene.

 

To return to the story, he was promised Ellie to go to the legendary waterfall “Paradise falls” together with her, so he makes his house fly to fulfill the promise. This scene is the most impressive scene in the movie, I think. In fact Bora also was moved to tears by seeing the scene. He is famous for easily moved to tears among us. I think that this scene is very important. Everybody must have a memory or image of the scene remaining in their mind if watch the movie. As I see it, this movie wants to tell importance of the love of a husband and wife. Of course, it is a love of Carl and Ellie. In addition, we can feel importance of their lives too. If there are people who have never watched this movie, I want them to watch it and take away a new appreciation of life from this movie. I am grateful to meet a fantastic movie like this. I don’t think you can form an idea of how amusing this is, unless you see for yourself. Don’t miss it!

322/1629 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿