2011年7月22日金曜日

Essay 1-01b: Revision of Letter to a Homestay Family

Hello. My name is Tomohiro. I’m a student of KGU. I really like English very much. I want to talk about my hobby from now. 

I have some hobbies. I listen to music for example, I like Western music in particular, also I especially like R&B and HIP HOP in Western music, because their music makes me relax and excite. When I’m tired, they makes me feel better. My favorite artists recently are TOMI, MISHON, Diggy Simmons and so on.

The other hobby I have is to play sports. I belonged to the tennis club before, but I prefer football more than tennis. I like to play football very much. I also like to watch football games. My favorite football team is Real Madrid, because I like Cristiano Ronaldo. He is so cool. I think that everyone likes him. I want to be good at football like him though I think It is impossible.

 My other hobby is to go for a drive, because driving is fun. But unfortunately I’m not good at parking. So I want to be good at parking like everyone. My last hobby is to watch TV programs. I like comedy programs in particular. My favorite TV programs are “Arabikidan” “on-air battle” and so on, and also my favorite comedian is Hitoshi Matsumoto. He is very interesting. I think everyone knows him, because he often appears on television. All his programs are fun. I think that he is genius.

 I also like to watch the movies. My favorite movie is Transporter series. I especially like Transporter 3, because I like Jason Statham who plays hero of this movie. He is so cool even though he has thin hair. I also like Robert Downey Jr. He is an actor. He is cool also. He plays iron man.

 These are things about me. I’m pleased to meet you. Finally, I ask you a few questions. What are your hobbies? Do you like music? What sports do you like? Do you like to go on a drive? Who is your favorite movie star? What is your favorite TV programs?
 I’m glad if you could answer.
[363 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿