2011年7月20日水曜日

No Hamati No Credit

 I always appreciate a man. Yes his name is Yasuaki Hamatake, everyone's hero. He is my classmate. He is always very very kind to us, and he has a tender heart. I think that he is a model human. Sometimes he looks a god. I think that everyone think that. Because he helped me many times. I have helped by him since I was a student in the first year at university. When last year test period, I did not have some prints distributed in each class. As you can see, I can not solve the test without it. I was in a pinch. Then he lent me a helping hand. He lent prints that I did not have to me. I was very grateful to him for the act. Thanks to that, I could solve the test. To my joy, such events occured several times during the past. Thanks to him, I could get all credits. To my surprise, he helped noy only me but also everyone. I think that I should return a favor to him, so I am going to buy snacks for him. He likes snacks very much. For example, Haichuu, Taratarasitenjyane-yo, moti-taro, kabayakisan-taro, pure-goumi, sours, awadama, umai-bo, apollo, black thunder, crisps, and so on. He especially likes "Juicy" very much, so I am going to buy it. I hope that he will be happy to get it. To tell the truth, I am under the care of him this semester. I think that I am a bad person. I think I should improve it, but I would depend on his kindness. I am fearful of thinking if he is not my classmate. I think that maybe I could not get credits. Thanks Hamati!! I want to get credits this year. Thank you for reading.
[305 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿