2011年7月18日月曜日

Essay 1-03b: Revised movie reviews

This movie is a story about a family. I watched the first part of this movie, and I thought that viewers of this movie can feel many feelings of characters from this movie. For example, love, disapointment, loneliness, sadness and so on. I felt the love of the family from this movie in particular. I thought that this movie trying to convey us such things also. Such feelings are described in this movie clearly.

Many characters appear on this movie. Daniel, a fond father. Miranda, Daniel's wife and a designer. These two are main characters of this story, and they have three children. Lidia, Chris and Natalie are they. Daniel is loved by the children very much. Two main themes of this movie that I consider are love of the family and husband's disappointment. I think that these are important point of this movie.

Daniel has a job, but he has a tendency to loaf on the job. Moreover he plays with his children though he has such habit. On the other hand, Miranda is pressed by her job and housework. She stressed it, and she dislikes the his habit. One day, he hold a Chris's birthday party, and he made a fuss in the party. When Miranda knew that, she got angry with the incident, and she finally washed her hands of him. So they divorced. I think that it is naturally thing.

 The occurrence disappointed him. After they divorced, he was driven out of his home. Moreover Miranda got a custody of the children, because he is unable to earn his own living.  I think that he was stupid. I want him to know his stupidity. I could feel the husband's disappointment from this thing. I think that it was very great sorrow.

I think that the children was disappointed about the incident too. I consider that it is a great sorrow, because the children love their father very much. So I think that she may have regreted the dicision of divorce, and Daniel was sorry about what he did. I could feel love of the family from this thing. I thought that this movie wants to convey such feelings to the viewers also.

This movie describes many feelings of characters. We can feel the feelings from this movie. So I think that this movie is really good movie. In addition, we can learn about importance of a family. I think that we should cherish the family. I want to recommend everyone this movie, and I want everyone to appreciate good of this movie.
[430 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿