2011年7月19日火曜日

Friday

 I'm now in dangerous situation, because my blog progress is so bad. I really want to write many things, but I don't have free time. So I have to do my best. But in fact, I think that we need rest sometimes, so I went to Cybac with my friends Bora and Hatimo on friday afternoon. Hatimo is known as Jolly Pasta's ace. Jolly Pasta has complete trust in Hatimo. I should explain Cybac. Cybac is a internet cafe. We can enjoy to play many things in there. For example, billiards, table tennis, darts, karaoke, internet, shower and so on. We played table tennis first. In short, I became a table tennis king, because I controled other two by only left hand. I want to be more good at table tennis. Then we enloyed karaoke second. We sang just a famous tune. It was very fun. My friend Bora is good at sing a song. He sings any songs well. I want everyone to hear his singing voice. To tell the truth, he just sings songs we don't know, but we can appreciate that he sings well. So his karaoke score is always high. We enjoyed to play billiards third. We competed to drop the ball in pocket how fashionable. It was very fun. Bora was the No. 1. We drank a lot of juice during we are in Cybac. This cause a tragedy later. We out of Cybac then decided to go to eat. We wanted to eat ramen. So we went to Itiran. But we were full, because we drank a lot of juice at the Cybac. We wanted to eat it though we were full. Itiran ramen is popular among us. I think that It is very good. We had a good time. I was always thinking about blog while we are playing. After we ate ramen we went to Hatimo's house by bus. He bought a new TV these days, so I wanted to see it. It was good TV. He was satisfied with the product. We saw Gedo senki on the TV. That reminds me, I like studio ghibli movies very much, so I want to see "Kokuriko-zaka kara". It is a new studio chibli movie. I think that it must have fun. I'm looking forward to see it. My favorite studio ghibli's movie is Porco Rosso. It is very interesting, so I want everyone to see it. We talked on about various subjects, stories of ours past. We had fun time. It was a nice friday. Yes, I must write a blog. Thank you for reading.
[440 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿