2011年7月20日水曜日

M

I like Western music very much. When I am free, I often listen to Western music. I listen to any genre of music. Pop music, Rock, Hip-Hop, R&B, and so on. I especially like R&B music. They make me relax and excite. I think that I can not live without music. I like many western music artists, so I want to introduce part of it to everyone. So many! My favorite Western music artists are Taylor Swift, Trey Songz, Kesha, Katy Perry, Far East Movement, Rihanna, Nelly, Will.i.am, Taio Cruz, Flo Rida, Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, Chris Brown, Owl City, Git Fresh, Kanye West, Keri Hilson, Jay Sean, Usher, Mike Posner, Maroon 5, B.O.B, Jason Derulo, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, Drake, La Roux, Rick Ross, Black Eyed Peas, Orianthi, Iyaz, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Pink, Madonna, Fergie, Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Akon, Joe, Ne-yo, Craig David, Stevie Hoang, Natalie, Blue, Omarion, Keyshia Cole, Ashanti, Avril Lavigne, Selena Gomez, T.I, Train, Mya, Elisha La’verne, Atozzio, Gucci mane, Jennifer Hudson, Lily Allen, Daft Punk, Kris Ivory, Keana, Mishon, Glasses Malone, Michelle Shaprow, TOMI, R Kelly, Lil’ Eddie, Tynisha Keli, Alesha, Jazmine Sullivan, Whitney Houston, Colbie Cailet, ll cool j, Cassidy, Latif, Bruno Mars, Tim benson, Taj Jackson, Mohombi, Lupe Fiasco, Linkin Park, Hilary duff, Fergie, Jennifer Lopez, Cody Simpson, Mcfly, Chrishan, New Boyz, Big Time Rush, David Guetta, Mann, Bad Meets Evil, and so on! Once I start to talk about these, I could not stop talking. I think that it is important for me to listen to Western music, because it would be learning English. I think that we can used to hearing foreign language to listen to Western music. In fact, I could be able to hear English a little. My ability to understand spoken English is up. As you can see, I like Western music very much. I think that I perhaps prefer Western music to Japanese music, but a big event which undermine this occurred these days. It is a event in my part time job. I work at café restaurant of Kumamoto city. A woman visited there as customers. Yes, she is Maika, Japanese music artist. She is a famous artist. She is famous for her peculiar voice. She is from Kumamoto. To tell the truth, when she came into the our shop first, I did not notice about she is Maika. A working companion taught me about it, so I could recognize her. I thought that I want to speak to her, but I was not courageous. Then a working companion spoke to her, I also spoke to her by riding a flow of it. She was very kind, and she was very very cute!w To tell the truth, I did not think so before meeting her, but once I met her, I thought so. She is very cute. I said about this to my classmate, but they said that she is not cute. They don’t know at all. I want them to meet her directly. I will vouch for her charm. Then I offered my hand to her. Then she gave her willing consent, so I shook hands with her long time. Moreover she signed her name on paper. I was enslaved by her in a split second. I became a her fun. I had a good time. I think that I am simple minded. That night, I wanted to listen to her songs, so I found it on youtube. I liked one of them. The song’s title is “Kokoro”. This is a nice song. This song is main theme of movie ”Raiou”, so famous song. If everyone has free time, I want everyone to listen to this song. Surprisingly this song is my mobile ring tone now. This event changed me. I think that I prefer Japanese music to Western music now. I am simple man. So my present favorite artist is Maika.
Everybody sing, nama~ewo~yonde~♪
[666 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿