2011年12月12日月曜日

Essay 2-03a: Language learning histories

I want everyone to know my history about language this time by all means, so I will write about it from now. A lot of people use many languages now. Some of them can speak some languages. They are called bilingual, trilingual. It has become quite common now. I have interest with them. Now then, how was such languages style formed? I want to write my thinking first. I think that they are affected by surrounding environment. For example, if someone live a foreign long time, he will learn the country language. The influence of surrounding environment on people is great, I think. Moreover I think people were affected by their parents for language, because when they were babies, they often heard voice of parents. Parents language must affect their child directly. How is language style formed, there are a number of possible causes for this. So next paragraph will mention that how my language style were formed in my life.

First I will write about my mother tongue, Japanese. I have learned Japanese before I was born, because I think that I was hearing Japanese when I was in the womb. I expect that my parents were talking to me. I have touched Japanese since that time. I was happy. Then I was born. I think I was affected by many people much for language when I was a baby. For example, my father, mother, grandmother, grandfather and so on. They talked to me much, I remember that. I gradually remembered Japanese in this way. Then I entered the nursery school when I was two. I learned elementary Japanese there. Japanese is fantastic.

Then I entered elementary school when I was six. I studied basic of Japanese there in some way. For example, singing a song, writing a letter, hearing Japanese, and so on. I remember that Japanese teacher was a kind teacher, so I liked Japanese. I used many Japanese in conversation with friends, teacher, so I learned how to use Japanese. I liked talking with my friends very much. Friends is important.

Next I want to write about English. I entered junior high school when I was twelve. I had touched English there first. I studied English as second language. I liked English soon, because I felt that English is cool. But I didn’t like English teacher, because his pronunciation was strange. I wanted to speak English well. My English grade was very good every year, because I liked it. Then I advanced high school. I liked English class there too. It was fun for me to take the class. Grade of high school English was good too, so I am in English department now. English is fantastic.

I learned Spanish too. I have studied Spanish since I was a freshman. Spanish is used in all over the world now, so I decided to take the class. Spanish is very difficult language, I think. I felt it was complicate. But I did my best, my Spanish grade was A. I was glad very much. Moreover Spanish teacher, H.Okamura was interesting man. I think that any person who is Kumamoto Gakuen University know him. He was sometimes kind, sometimes strict. We were always talked about him. We still remember the time we spent together with him. I can speak Spanish little now. Spanish is fantastic.

Finally I will write conclusion. I like foreign language so much, so I want to learn other language more. Korean, Chinese, German, for example. Then I want to communicate with all over the world people to use many languages. Let me say anyway. People learn from experience. That’s all.
[606 words]

5 件のコメント:

  1. At the moment not only English,but also we need to learn Chinese.

    返信削除
  2. I dislike Spanish teacher but I like study Spanish. Do you like study Japanese?

    返信削除
  3. You should learn all languages you said.

    返信削除
  4. I hate Spanish teacher, too, so I chose German.
    The teacher of German is nice person.
    Do you want to study other languages?

    返信削除
  5. I think H.Okamura is interesting man, too.

    返信削除