2011年12月6日火曜日

Motto

My motto is "No pain, no gain". I think that is really right. I always try not to forget it. My high school teacher often said that. Ithink that everybody need an effort to grow up. I don't know a succesful person without effort. I think that a succesful person had a experience of make effort. I think this typing homework is very important for me. I can learn english to write sentences. I will not make progress in english without it. I want to know many knowledge to write english. I want to make effort much. I want to hand down to posterity this motto. This motto is used by Chage & Aska, japanese singer. The song is very nice. I want everyone to listen to the song by all means. If they listen to the song, they can understand their message.
[143 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿