2011年12月6日火曜日

Place I've been

I want to talk about my favorite place I have been from now. My favorite place I've been is "Round 1 Kumamoto tasakiten". It is a amusement facilities. We can do many things there. For example, table tennis, indoor 5-man football, bowling, tennis, basketball, putter golf, badminton, games, roller skates, fishing, read comics, ufo catcher, coin game, batting, and so on. I think that this is the dreamlike facilities. I sometimes go to there with my friends. Everybody like Round 1. I went to there recently. We wanted to do indoor 5-man football anyway. It is need 10 people at least to play it, but we were five. It was very hard, but we enjoyed it. I want to go there with many people next time. Moreover, Round 1 is located far. So we have to use a car to go there. I want to go there next vacation again.
[153 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿