2011年12月6日火曜日

Vacation memory

There is my favorite memory, so I want to introduce it to everyone. It occurred when I was freshman. In summer vacation, I went to Mitsui green land with my friends. It is a amusement park. Ryotaro Miyoshi appears this story too. If we go to somewhere with him, he does something certainly. There are a lot of memory about him. To speak plainly, he was also lost that day. We had a hearty laugh anyway, and we left him again. At lunch time, we went to a restaurant without him. Then he was in there also. If we lose sight of him, we should go to a restaurant nearby. Because he is always in a restaurant. If you read this story, you might think it is a bad things. I should think not, because we have been friends known each other since we were nursery school children. Thank you for reading.
[152 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿