2011年12月6日火曜日

My favorite class

My favorite class is table tennis lesson. I like table tennis very much. The class meets once a week. The class is second period. I am taking the class with my friends, Hashimo and Bora. We are looking forward to the class every week. The class teacher, Hiroto Inoue is strong very much. He plays table tennis well. He is very strong so much so that no one can defeat him. We have been challenging him. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience, I think. But I have made a big improvement in table tennis. I think that table tennis is deep, because we can use various rotation. Drive, slice for example. We can enjoy to use them, but it is difficult for us to do it. Hiroto has a perfect command of it, so we have little chance of winning for the time being. I hope to defeat him at some time.
[155 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿