2012年1月10日火曜日

1/8

On January 8th, I participated in the Seijin-shiki ceremony though I’m still nineteen now. The Seijin-shiki ceremony is an event where local public bodies in Japan invite young people who enter adulthood during the fiscal year when Seijin-shiki is held, in order to encourage and cast blessings upon them. At present, the Seijin-shiki ceremony is often held on Coming-of-Age Day or its previous day, so our Seijin-shiki was held on January 8th too. The Seijin-shiki ceremony plays a role in giving new adults who participate in an opportunity to reunite with their friends for the first time in many years, and deepen their relationships, and also that parents want to congratulate their own children who are entering adulthood. As you know I’m from Mifune, so our Seijin-shiki was held at Mifune town culture center. The place is famous among Mifunejin like me and memorable place for me, because I used to go to there to play with my friends when I was a child. We could swim and do sport at there. I don’t know it is possible now. I think that everyone liked the culture center and sport center when they were children. I went Seijin-shiki with my friends by his car. When we arrived the place, everyone already were there. It was old faces. We really enjoyed Seijin-shiki. I was surprised with one person in particular. Yes, he is Kensei Kuraoka my friend. He was short when we were kids, but he had got a wild body like SP. Not only me but also everyone surprised with his improvement. I asked him the reason of changing. Then he said that he plays American football in university now, so everyone all laughed and were convinced with the reason. I have knew that people can change like him at that time. He is kind as he used to be. I want to write about one more person. Yes, everyone know Ryotaro Miyoshi. He often appears my blog. He is a public figure completely. To tell the conclusion, he had become a Hollywood star. He really looks like Nicolas Cage. He had become a dear old bird completely. All friends were calling him Nicolas Cage while the day. I have a image that Nicolas Cage in almost movies of overseas. So he becomes famous in many means. After Seijin-shiki, our junior high school reunion was held in Hotel Newsky. Of course we went the reunion. I really enjoyed it too. The reunion brought back my dear old school days. Of course Nicolas participated in the reunion. We took a photo with friends much. I think that everyone must enjoyed the reunion. I’m so glad if it is true. I went Kumamoto city to play with small member after the reunion. Daiki, Yusei, Yoshitaka, Konatsu, Shotaro, SP, Nicolas are them. I’ll introduce them here. Daiki is called Daiki by everyone. Yusei is called Yuseikun by everyone. Yoshitaka is called shira by everyone. Konatsu is a charming character among us. Kensei is a SP, I think. Shotaro is called Shochan by everyone. Nicolas is Nicolas. We enjoyed to do a lot of things. Such as table tennis, darts and so on. The table tennis added to the fun. Nicolas was belongs to the table tennis club when he was junior high school student, but he is not good at it. I think that we were good players than Nicolas. But surprisingly, he is good at darts. Moreover he played darts for the first time that day. We were very surprised with him. Nobody can beat him at darts, I think. But anybody can beat him at table tennis. I like table tennis very much. I think I’m good at it because I play table tennis at the class every Monday, and I was belong to tennis club before. I think a person who has experience that played tennis is good at table tennis too. I consider so because I saw such persons many times before this. They are all plays table tennis well. Many good players attend the table tennis club. I can’t win them with my present skill. I want to beat them at table tennis, so I want to play table tennis well. Then I want to beat them at some time. I have to attend the class every week if I want to do so. It is not pain for me because my group is very interesting. I always enjoy to talking with them. We are good member, I think. Return to main topic, anyway we enjoyed Cybac. But I regret extremely now. Because thinking back now, I wish I had attended the after party. My friends said that he enjoyed the after party after the after party. “It’s too late for regrets” is certainly well said. I want to live a life without regrets. If the reunion and party are held again, I want to go it. People learn from experiences. I learned about many things through this experience. I think I should make use of this experience. It was a nice day. Thank you.
[866 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿