2012年1月10日火曜日

Nicolas Cage

 Good morning everyone. I have to write 3500 words until today, so I got up early today. To tell the truth, I don’t know what should I write. So I want to write my thinking on and on. Luckily I don’t have a part time job today. If I have to work today, I could not write blog. But I must attend three classes today, so I don’t have a free time to write blog. I really don’t come up with topic what I write today. For the time being, I am listening to music on my ipod now. I like listen to music while I do something. I am listening Nelly now. He is one of my favorite artists. He is a famous R&B singer. His new album 5.0 is really good. All songs are good. I especially recommend “gone”. He is a famous but if you don’t know him, I want you to listen his songs by all means. My friend said that Nelly is good before too. And I am drinking apple juice now. I often drink apple juice because I like it very much. I prefer to orange juice than apple juice, so I want to drink orange juice at lunch time. I don’t have a confidence that I could finish to write blog. I’m very sleepy now, but I can not sleep today until words total to 15000. I have to leave home soon because I must attend the first class. I want to write 500 words at least until this morning. Homare Sawa was selected as world No,1 player now. She is not beautiful little, I think. She looks like Yasuko Mitsuura, but she plays soccer very well. I respect her in soccer. By the way, today is fine. It is a nice day to go out somewhere. I want to go shopping today by all rights, but I can not go everywhere because of blog. So I will do my best listening to the music. Music makes me feel better.
 Hi, I’m in e-campus center now. I have just attended first class. Then I went to school cafeteria with my friends. I went there after a long time. Of course I ate Tantanmen. Do you know the taste of tantanmen? Today’s tantanmen was very good. Then I went a vending machine to buy some drink with Hiroki. I bought Coca Cola and it was good too. Usually people say that Coca Cola is bad for our heath, but I don’t think so. Because Coca Cola is delicious. Hahaha. I don’t know friends who don’t like Coca Cola. I anticipate that Nicolas likes Coca Cola too. I think that he is little fat because he drinks Coca Cola or juice too much. I’m very glad! Because words total of my blog has reached to 12000 words at this time. By the way, I am addicted to weight training. I have been working out to develop my muscles because I want a perfect body. I always talk to my muscles. It is a lie, but really I work out my body. My friend Bora said that we had better work out once two days and it is better than once a day. Maybe he learned it from TV show. So I work out once two days believing him. I want to know the truth. I have found a nice cloth on internet just now! It is a mountain parka but little expensive for university student. I have a money but I don’t want to use money so much. But it is really cool, so I want go Kumamoto city. The brand shop is in Kumamoto city. My friend Hatimo said it is awesome too. Speak to him, he bought a new PC recently. He looks like very happy. I’m looking forward to look his new PC. I anticipate that his new PC is high sense. Hurdle was raised. Well, let’s go to his home. I want some new like him. I’m going to buy the cloth. Anyway Nicolas Cage is a great actor. Thank you for reading.
[703 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿