2012年1月7日土曜日

Diary ①


11/1
I stayed home all day. I listened to the western music and read some books. I had a relaxing day.

11/2
It was a perfect day for a walk today, so I took my dog to the park. It was very comfortable.

11/3
I got a haircut today. I really like my new hairstyle. I can not wait to show it to my friends. I’m looking forward to go out in my new jeans tomorrow also.

11/4
I want to go abroad, but I don’t have enough money. So I want to earn money more.

11/5
I enjoyed the cherry trees in the park today. I want these cherry trees to bud soon.

11/6
I was very busy today, because I went to the city, shop, restaurant. I didn’t have time to check my gmail.

11/7
My neighbor’s dog was barking all night, so it was too noisy to sleep well. I kept yawning all day today.

11/8
I found a beautiful girl today, but she was too beautiful to talk to.

11/9
My friends Hatimo showed me a new pencase. How good it was. It looks great on him.

11/10
I went to Kumamoto university with my friends today. It was bigger than I thought. We were excited.

11/11
We went to Kumamoto city zoo. It was not as crowded as I thought, so we enjoyed seeing all animals very much.

11/12
Payday is just around the corner. I’m so excited.

11/13
I watched a movie today. It was the good movie.

11/14
I have to work this week. I feel blue but tomorrow is payday! I will do my best.

11/15
Payday! I couldn’t help smiling today.

[301 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿