2012年1月7日土曜日

Diary ③

12/1
I went for a morning walk. I said good morning to the people I saw, but some of them didn’t say anything. I had this bad feeling all day today.

12/2
I’m not feeling well these days. Am I too busy? Or am I too stressed? Anyway I should see a doctor.

12/3
I was looking for this CD for a long time, and I finally found it. I bought it without thinking twice. I was very happy.

12/4
I don’t know why, but Takayoshi treated me to lunch today. I wonder if something nice happened to him.

12/5
It was hectic today. I did the cleaning and the laundry this morning. This afternoon, I went to the bank and the CD shop. The day went by too fast.

12/6
I ran into Hiroki on the way to the grocery store. We talked for a long time. I had a good time.

12/7
Taro and I were supposed to go to a café, but he called it off at the last minute again. He cancels all the time, which makes me feel like not going out with him anymore.

12/8
The trains were delayed due to a traffic light accident or something today. I was really irritated.

12/9
It’s getting cold these days. It was 5 this morning I think. I don’t like winter.

[239 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿