2012年1月11日水曜日

Happy days

I have attended Speaking class a short time ago. The teacher Daniel is interesting. He is a good teacher, I think. He performed a magic the class. We were very surprised with his ability. He performed two magic. I could see through second magic, so I was so glad. He also plays western music every class. I like his select, because I am fond of western music very much. I’m looking forward to the class every week. We have a speaking test two weeks later, so I want to do my best. I have to study hard to success the test. I want a credit, so I can do my best. By the way, I have a part time job today. I anticipate that a lot of people will come to my shop today. Moreover I work after a long time, so I worry about that I can work well. To tell the truth, I am very sleepy now. So I want to sleep to finish this blog soon. I want to sleep a long time in a day, but no such free time. So I’m looking forward to holidays every week. I think that holidays make us happy. To speak holiday, I want to tell about my life of holiday. I often go to the flower shop on holiday. I like flowers so. Many flowers make me comfortable and I feel better looking flower. Sorry it is a lie. In fact I am sleeping all the day. Hahaha. Thank you for reading. See you soon.
[258 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿