2012年1月11日水曜日

Spring vacation plans


Do you like vacation? If you don’t like vacation, you are not a human. I have never met a person don’t like vacation. Spring vacation has long term, so we can do anything what we want. I should use the term well. I’m going to go shopping in next spring vacation with Hatimo. We will go Fukuoka prefecture to it. We really are looking forward to it. And I’m going to play soft tennis too. Tennis makes me excite. My friends will come back to Kumamoto in spring vacation, so I want play with them. I want to play to do a lot of things such as table tennis, darts, drive, trip and so on. I want to play all the time, but such life is not good as university student, I think. Moreover I have a part time job now, so I don’t have a free time in vacation. I have to study to improve my grades. I can not say that my present grades are good, so I need to improve it. Are your grades good or bad? I feel that my department students are smart. They all good at English and other subjects. So I have to do my best. Success in school calls for hard study. I am going to get up early and sleep early to accomplish it. Our health gives us many effects, so we had better take care of health. By the way, recently everyone ask me “What is your height?” To tell the truth, I don’t know my real height. So I want to know my height any day now. You must think that I had better go to the hospital double means. I know I know, I’m going to go to the hospital at an early date. I want to write my height on blog after I knew it. I think that nobody want to know it. I want more height, so I drink milk every day. But I don’t like milk so much. I feel the taste is good with breads. I like cocoa very much. It is 18:00 now. I’m very hungry.
[363 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿