2012年1月7日土曜日

Diary ②

11/16
I wanted to go to Thailand, but I decided not to go to there.

11/17
Tomorrow is my event day. According to the weather news, it will be cloudy. I hope it won’t rain.

11/18
I went to Bora’s house. While we were talking, his girlfriend cooked lunch for us. I wish I had a girlfriend like him.

11/19
I don’t know why I have a feeling there will be a big earthquake in this area.

11/20
I was almost late this morning. I’m so glad my friends gave me a timely e-mail. I thank him.

11/21
I went to a 100-yen shop today. Everything seemed cheap and I ended up buying some unnecessary stuff too. I hope these will be useful at some time.

11/22
I went bowling for the first time in a year. My score was 109. I think I did not well. My friends score was over 200! He was so cool.

11/23
Takayoshi looked down today. I wonder if I should wait one more day.

11/24
My friends Bora looks old for his age. We can’t help laughing.

11/25
We are going to go karaoke. Well, what should I sing at the karaoke?

11/26
I want to take another class. It’s not that I don’t like teacher. His teaching is hard for us to understand.

11/27
I had a hangover all day today. I drank too much at the party last night. I shouldn’t have drunk that much.

11/28
It seems like just yesterday I was in high school. Those were the good old days.

11/29
My next-door neighbor changed his car. Lucky him! We want to change our car too, but we can’t afford it.

11/30
I didn’t do anything special today, but I feel sluggish. I wonder if it’s because of the winter cold. Anyway I’m going to bed early tonight.

[339 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿