2012年11月14日水曜日

MR3: Twilight


To tell the truth, I don’t like this movie, twilight. But maybe I have watched this before on Friday or Sunday road show. I remember I didn’t like it, but I have a memory of the contents of it. I want to write about it. As far as I know, many people like this movie. This movie is a dramatized version of a novel, and the novel was a best seller. In short, this movie draws on a romance of a high school girl and a vampire. I don’t like vampires and romance very much, so I don’t care for movies like this. To return to the topic, the heroine of this movie is named Bella. She is a high school girl and came to folks to start new life with her father when she was seventeen. One day she sees a beautiful man named Edward. He creates a very special atmosphere and his appearance is so cool. She does nothing special but he avoids her and takes up a hostile attitude. She can’t understand it. Why does he do such a thing?

 

My favorite scene is when he reveals his true character. I remember I was surprised by it when I knew the truth. As you have guessed right, he is a vampire in fact. Do you know vampires? They are demons that suck people’s lifeblood. It is really scary. I think Bella was surprised and scared too at first. This is why he avoids her and takes up a hostile attitude. I could know that when I watched the scene for the first time. He wants her lifeblood, so he does that. The fact was beginning to soak in when I watched. It is very interesting. I think it is a good point of this movie. We can enjoy this by thinking who he actually is, Surprisingly, later she thinks she wants to be a vampire. Why does she think so? It is very important for us to know their relationship understanding the story. Anyway this movie describes a romance and a mystery well. It is a reason this is famous.

What will become of us if we see a real vampire? If you want to know that, you should watch this movie.

381/4016 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿