2012年11月7日水曜日

My favorite color


What color do you like? I want to write about color I like from now. As you know, my favorite color is white. You don’t know?haha I think many people like white color. First, white is so cool. I have many things color is white. For example, ipod, personal computer, electric dictionary, desk, chair, phone, case, pillow and so on. I think we are always surrounded by white things. There aren’t people who don’t have white things. Usually, to speak like color is pink or black I think, but I like white a lot. I want to be white.haha My friend Bora, he doesn’t like white. I can’t believe him. I think he is a fish. His favorite color is blue. I can solve the reason. He likes it because fishes are blue!haha

141/3635 words.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Tomohiro.

    I like white color too. However I like black more. For instance I often wear black color clothes, because it is hard to find dusty.

    Toshi

    返信削除