2012年11月19日月曜日

My favorite drink


Do you like drink? We can’t live without drink, so there isn’t a person doesn’t like it, I think. We can get drinks any places where we are. For example, convenience store, vending machine, super market, cafeteria, and so on. We like them very much and everybody has their favorite drink. One my friend likes coca cola and one likes a tea. They can’t live without each favorite drink. Sorry I kept you waiting. I would like my favorite drink after all. My favorite drink is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Peach tea!haha I like it very very much. Especially I like a peach tea made by Itoen. It is pretty good. My mother likes it so they are in the refrigerator anytime. I like alcohol too. If I have a stress, I go to drink with my friends. They make us comfortable, but we should try to be moderate in drinking. Thank you for reading.

156/4809 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿