2012年11月19日月曜日

My favorite clothing


Do you like clothing? I like it very much so I want to write about it. Anyway I like clothing and often go to the city to buy or watch clothes if I have free time. My friends Hashimoto likes it too so I always go buy with him. There is a usual track among us to buy clothes. We often go GAP, beauty & youth, nano universe, the north face, rage blue, wego, tommy, beams, ships, abc-mart, and so on. We feel good only watching them. We are looking forward to it anytime, but they are very expensive except some. University students can’t pay for it, I think. We don’t have money much. We use salary for buying clothing. They are expensive but make looks us cool or fashionable. This means there is a worth buying. Finally I sell them and get a money. I always want to wear new clothing. Thank you very much.

158/4498 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿