2012年11月7日水曜日

My favorite movie


 My favorite movie is Mission Impossible series. I like this series so much. I have watched this movie again and again. I like Tom Cruise, so I like the movies he appears. As you know he is very cool. Maybe everyone think so. In addition, I like action movies and I am always excited when I watch it. The most favorite one in the series is Mission Impossible. It is first of the series. This movie has a low quality picture but contents are very good. I think recent movies are high quality because of CG but this movie has a good old one. To tell the truth, I haven’t watched the latest movie of the Mission Impossible series, ghost protocol. I really want to watch it, so I want to go to TSUTAYA right now. I am looking forward to enjoy it. Thank you for reading.
 
148/3507 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿