2012年11月19日月曜日

My favorite music


I like music very very much. I can’t live without it really. I listen to the music to refresh every day. I like all genre music, western music, k-pop, j-pop, R&B, Hip-hop stuff like that. Especially I like western music a lot. It is cool anyway. It always makes me comfortable. I have a ipod classic and many many songs in it. It is my important item. If I am free, I listen it. I feel bad if I lost it, I think. I like K-pop music also. I think it is similar to western music. Maybe, western music’s level is higher than K-pop’s ones. I am glad when I see a person like same music to me. For example, when my friends on facebook update a article relating to it, I comment on it. That is why I don’t know people have similar tastes. So I can’t share joy with other people. Listening to the music is lonely thing.haha Thank you for reading.

176/4340 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿