2012年11月19日月曜日

My favorite shoes


I will talk about shoes from now. I think a fashionable person likes shoes. My favorite shoes are crocs. Everybody has it at least one. It is easy to put on anyway, so if I want to go near place, I can go soon by crocs. Recently college students put on crocs in the college. I also go to university putting on crocs sometimes. In addition, crocs are very cheap, so we can get them easy. If they are broken, we can buy a new one. Moreover, they are very strong and difficult to broke, so we don’t need worry about it. I think they are foreign products. There are many foreign manufactures in Japan now. We should absorb the culture moderately, I think. There is Zouri in Japan as famous shoes. We don’t see it in the city recently. We have to give attention to such old good ones. I feel we should look to the Japanese culture once again. Let’s try to put on Zouri!haha

171/4980 words.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Tomohiro.

    People have on crocs recently. I lived in Papua New Guinea in 2006 to 2008. I saw many people have on crocs in Papua New Guinea.

    Toshi

    返信削除