2012年11月7日水曜日

My favorite place I've been


I seldom go to travel but I will write about my favorite place I have been. My favorite place is Kikuchi, Kumamoto. It is near place but please forgive me.wara Kikuchi has a very beautiful ravine named Kikuchi ravine. It is a very famous place among the people in Kumamoto. I have been to Kikuchi ravine two times. We can relax seeing beautiful view of it. The atmosphere makes us comfortable. It is very clean. I went there in summer season, so I felt so good because of the coolness. I want to go there in autumn season next time. I believe I can feel something different. My friends live near the ravine and often say that they like it very much. If I go to there I use my car. I like driving a lot. Let’s go to Kikuchi! Thank you for your kind attention.

148/3655 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿