2012年11月19日月曜日

My favorite slogan


There are many phrases in the world, so I want to write about my favorite slogan and motto this time. My favorite slogan is “All for one, one for all”. I like this. My friends Bora thought me it, so I knew that. He likes the phrase and often says it. He wants to be a school teacher, so he is doing study hardly every day. He looks like a dog, so everybody call him school dog. If he becomes a teacher, he will say his students the phrase, I think. That’s why I have a memory I was thought many phrases by my teacher when I was a student. There are things that students learn even outside of the school course, so a teacher teach them it, I think. I want him to be such teacher. I think I told a very good thing now. Thank you for your kind attention. See you.

155/4653 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿