2012年12月12日水曜日

A week


Monday

 I would like to write about Monday of this week. I went to “west” with my friend. West is udon shop. It is very famous among Kumamoto people. It is well known as good shop. We often go to west.

We went to there to refresh because we are busy with syukatu now. I ordered katudon set and it was very very nice. My friend ordered set too. Surprisingly he dropped the egg. I laughed a lot.haha I said to him that he couldn’t eat it. But he got a new egg. That’s why the shop stuff gave a new egg. She was very kindly and we felt happy. He could eat the egg and we said we want to west again.

If you have never been to west, you should go. Good stuff, good udon are there. Thank you for listening!haha

 

 

Wednesday

I went to AOKI to buy a new suit on Wednesday. It is need to do syukatu. I went to there by driving my car. I found a good suit and bought it. I was glad because I could get it.   

Then I went to yumetown hamasen to finish my business with Hashimoto. I wanted to go to 100yen shop to get some daily commodities, so first we went to 100yen shop. But I couldn’t find them. I was very sad.

Then we went to uniqlo to buy new clothes. First I wanted heattech but I wanted other clothes seeing them. So finally I bought two heattechs and one parka. I felt very satisfied, but unfortunately the part of my smart phone was broken suddenly. I felt very sad. Smart phone is bad!haha Thank you for reading.

 

 

Thursday

I went to Kumamoto city today to do my business. First I went to watch shop to see them. I have a watch now but I wanted a new one.

Next I went to 100yen shop daiso. I wanted daily commodities I couldn’t buy the other day. Finally I could get them. I was very happy.haha

Next I went to habita to buy hair wax. I felt very satisfied because I could do many things. Syukatu has begun in earnest. I want to try hard to do my best. Thank you for your kind attention!haha
 
 
 
386/8059 words.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Tomohiro.

    I often go to "West".
    I usually eat "soba".
    Do you prefer eating "udon" ?

    Toshi

    返信削除
  2. I dont know who you are. Sorry.
    What is your name?

    返信削除