2012年12月18日火曜日

MR5: Much ado about nothing


 I found a fantastic movie. The title is “Much ado about nothing”. This means to make a fuss about nothing. It is a America-England co-production movie made in 1993, and a movie version of “Shakespeare”. It was a great box-office success. This movie is old, and it was made in 1993 is when I was one year old. I was very surprised. I remember I felt happy when I watched this movie. I would like to write about it from now.

 

 This movie is based on Toscana, Italy. Many characters appear in this story. Margaret and Ursula, Hero, Antonio, Beatrice are Leonato’s family. They live in the rural districts. One day, they enjoy a picnic. Then Don Pedro of Aragon comes there to tell them he returns in triumph. They are glad at the news, and the village makes much ado about it. Claudio and Benedick and Don John of the party arrives the village and meets Leonato’s family.

 

Claudio and Hero take a great fancy to each other, also Benedick and Beatrice like each other. Don John doesn’t like it, in fact. Claudio and Hero decide to get married to each other. Preparations for the wedding ceremony are under way, but John does a bad thing and entraps Hero on the eve of the ceremony. Pedro and Claudio think that Hero has done something wrong because of it. Claudio is shocked and scolds Hero. John is bad man.

 

 My favorite scene is when they become happy. After the matter, a policeman makes the subordinates of John confess. Claudio knows what John did and understands the truth. After everything, Claudio and Hero get married. I was very moved by the scene. In addition, Benedick and Beatrice get married too. I was moved more. This story ends happily. If you have never watched this movie, you should watch it. I think you will be happy.

320/9591 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿