2012年12月4日火曜日

Sushi


Do you like sushi? Do you know sushi? I like sushi very much and I often go eating it with my friends like it. All of Japanese like sushi, I think. But there are people who don’t like it sometimes. They don’t like it because of raw fish. It is unbelievable for me. I doubt their nationality.haha. My friend Hashimoto does not like sushi too. I often go many places with him but we don’t go sushi shop. I often go there with girlfriend.haha. I think I can eat sushi forever.

To speak a fish, I remember my friend Yuta. He is called Bora because of he looks like a fish. He has a fish face.haha We don’t know about real bora much, but we call him Bora. Because of it, we can not remember his real name sometimes. He likes the nickname, I think. In addition, he likes sushi too, I think.

He wants to be a school teacher. I hope that he will be called Bora sensei when he becomes a teacher by his students. We’re looking forward to it. He is in department same to me. We take English course, so he is good at it. He will teach his students English in the future. I think he is nice because he has a such dream. I think I should have dream more. Well, let’s go to sushiichiba.haha Thank you for reading.

245/6822 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿