2012年12月20日木曜日

BR 2-16: Land of the dinosaurs

“Go away!” p,11

 I found a interesting book today. The title is “Land of the Dinosaurs”. It was fun, so I laughed a lot. I liked the above lines. It is good, I think. This story begins with the children go through the door of the magic house. Chip, Biff, Nadim and Wilf. These four people appear in the story. Then they arrive to the land of the dinosaurs by the magic. They don’t want the adventure and to meet a dinosaur. Nadim finds some eggs. They are big eggs and one of them begins to crack. A little dinosaur comes out of the egg. Then a flying dinosaur flies down to the eggs to pick up the little dinosaur. Biff thinks that it’s going to eat it. At this timing, Biff says the lines. I was moved very much. She is brave. What happens next? It’s you should read. Thank you for reading.

Reference: Roderick, Hunt & Alex, Brychta. (1987). Land of the Dinosaurs. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

172/10652 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿