2012年12月4日火曜日

Yahoo


I went to Yahoo dome, Fukuoka to take a information session yesterday. Many many people were there. I saw some friends there and talked them long time no see. I went to the place by car, so I was very tired after the session ended. My university friends went there too, so I met some of them.

Fukuoka has many attractive and cool facilities. It is very beautiful and modern. If it doesn’t take money a lot, I want to live there. But in fact, it takes a lot of money to live in urban area. Many my friends live in Fukuoka, so I envy them. I have a plan that I use their house when I go to Fukuoka. Anyway we yearn Fukuoka. I think Fukuoka is No,1 of Kyushu. No,2 is Kumamoto, I think. But I am contented with Kumamoto life, because Kumamoto has everything is in perfect order. For example, water, foods, people, nature, climate, facilities and so on. It is very comfortable for us to live.

To talk foods, Kumamoto is famous for ramen. Kumamoto has a lot of ramen shops. I like ramen very very much. My friend likes it too, so I often go to ramen shop with together. Kumamoto people know many names of the shops. I think they often go Tatsunoya, Yoshitomo, Akagumi, Ichiran, Tenho, Kokuryutei, Soun, and so on. If you know good ramen more, please tell me. We always go to Ichiran. Ichiran is well known in not only Kumamoto but Japan. Needless to say, Ichiran’s ramen is very very good. Inside of each Ichiran’s shops have small compartments like a private room, so we can concentrate eating ramen only.

To talk water, Kumamoto has very beautiful water and it is very famous also. Kumamoto is also called country of water. We drink tap water as a matter of course. This is unbelievable from other prefectures people, I think. Water of Kumamoto is very clean and good. It is the blessings of nature. My friend Hasimoto surprises with it because of he is from Miyazaki. But Kyushu has clean water, I think.

Nevertheless I am long for urban life. I want to live there, so I want to be a rich man. I have to study hard to become a rich man. In the future, I want to live comfortable. To realize it, I seldom use a money. I want a margin anytime. I worked at a Japanese restaurant as part time before, but I do nothing now. My friend still works and gets some of salary, so I envy him. I can not get a money now, so I want to work at somewhere. To tell the truth, I don’t have a free time now. I want time. Time is money. I think so really. I think I need to use time well. I have many things I want to do. For example, go to abroad, study English, work, stuff like that. Thank you for your kind attention.

505/7327 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿