2012年12月4日火曜日

Ame


What weather do you like? I would like to write about weather this time. Of course I like fine weather. Everybody like it too, I think. But there is much rainfall in Japan, so we are used to it and we often play in a rainy day. But that Bora is not. He doesn’t go out in a rainy day whatever happens. Moreover he doesn’t go out in a fine day. We can not understand him. If we call him to go out, he refuses it because of rainfall. When he goes out? I think we have a mission we change him. But he goes to school every day. He likes to study very much. He is also called a dog of college.haha He runs university like a dog. He is a dog and fish. I think he was born to study. I expect that he studies in a rainy day. I respect him.haha! How is the weather tomorrow?

163/6577 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿