2012年12月20日木曜日

fu-


I want to write about these two days. I went out to drink with senpais at eight yesterday. We went to bar of Kumamoto city. I enjoyed it very much and it was good. At eleven pm I went home. I felt good.

Then I went to seven eleven to buy foods for tomorrow. I wanted noodles. I like it a lot. Then surprisingly, new arrivals were sold in the corner. I found it and wanted to buy it. It was meet noodle. I like it very much. I usually eat it at cafeteria of university. I bought it and went home. Then I brushed my teeth and went to bed soon.

Next day, I got up at ten. I was sleepy at that time, so washed my face. I felt good. Then I ate meat noodle I bought yesterday. It was so so. I thought meat noodle of university’s cafeteria is better than seven’s one. Then I took a bath. My one day has begun.haha

I went to school to take the class. I did our report. It was fun. My friend Hashimoto said he was sleepy very much. He is always sleepy. Today was very cold, wind was blowing strongly. I like winter but I don’t like it too.

Then I went to e-campus center to do my blog. I did that for an hour. I want to become typing fast. Then I went to the library to borrow English books. I borrowed two books and went home soon because of cold. Then I am writing this blog now. I am very tired because I wrote much today. I am also watching TV now. I am going to go to the city to study to read books later. But it is cold outside. I am worried about it now.

I am hungry. I will eat supasara I bought for a while ago. To tell the truth, I went seven some time ago. I bought salty karaage and supasara at there. Let’s eat it.

I am also listening to music now. I am listening to Conor Maynard. He is a famous singer. He is younger than me. I like his voice. Many artists recommend him. Animal is good song. Turn around is too. It is song with Ne-yo. I like him very much. I feel good listening music. Anyway I am hungry! I eat supasara. Thank you for reading. See you then!

410/10480 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿