2012年12月18日火曜日

Good feelings


 Do you like convenience store? I like very much, perhaps everyone like it too. I always go to seven eleven. It is near to my house, so very convenient. I remember I was glad when seven eleven opened. We can get anything at convenience store. I often buy drinks, foods, magazines, other many many things at there. Seven’s bentos and breads are very good. I always recommend it my friend. I also buy karaagebo-. It is famous and good taste. Hot foods are good. Seven eleven is good. I want to buy all things, but it is spending money. I don’t have money because I don’t do part time job now. I don’t get a salary now. I am very sad and want to do it, but I am very busy for studying. I can not do it.

 

 If I can do part time job now, I want to work at café. Because café is fashionable place, I think. To tell the truth, I worked at café before. It was fun. Any place is good, but I want to work at the city. City is cool and fashionable. Anyway, I want money.haha Give me money. Thank you for your kind attention. See you.

208/8786 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿