2012年12月18日火曜日

Last week


Sunday

Today was holiday, so I got up at the afternoon. Then I had a lunch. It was good. At about four, I cleaned my room. I was very tired. Then I went shopping and bought many things. I went there by the car. I like driving too. Kill two birds by one stone.haha Then I watched TV for two or three hours. What boring holiday was!haha

Monday

I got up early today, because I planned to go to the university. I have no classes today, but I wanted to go e-campus center to do blog. Then I ate lunch at cafeteria with my friends. It was good taste. Then I went seven eleven and bought some foods and drink. After I went home, I slept. I watched Monday football before I sleep. What boring Monday!haha

Tuesday

I got up at the nine. Then I brushed my teeth. I washed my face. I was very sleepy. Then I went to KGU and took the class. I enjoyed talking with our teacher. He is really cool like some actors. I want a cool guy.haha Then we had late lunch. It was so so. I ate out today. I went to west. I need udon noodle. Good night.

Wednesday

Today, I take first class. I got up at seven because of it. Then I took second class too. I went to cafeteria. I often go to cafeteria. I am very sad. I was planning to take a guidance afternoon. I attend it. I could listen to nice talk. Then I ate dinner at house. Then I study for one hour. Today was so so.haha

Thursday

Good morning. Today was fine. I take three classes today. It is busy but I can meet many friends.haha I don’t know reason why my friend Bora had three books through one day. I laughed a lot. He is real dog of school. He likes studying anyway. He is symbol of study. Other friend gave me snack of Korea. I was very glad and it was good. The taste is similar to Japanese one. Good afternoon!

Friday

I got up at eight today. I didn’t have a plan today. My friend called me and we played. It was fun. We went to the city. We can get anything at the city, I think. We ate lunch at café. It is very fashionable.haha Then I went home and finished my homework. I was very very tired. I was enjoying taking by the phone with friend. What boring day!

Saturday

Today was day of gousetu. So I went to yahoo dome by school bus. It took two hours. We could listen to a lot of good talking. I was very satisfied with it. Then we went home by the bus too. We were very tired. After I went home, I slept soon. Good night!!


485/9271 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿