2012年12月5日水曜日

Today,,,


I got up early today because I take the class Wednesday. I am still sleepy and I want to sleep right now. Moreover today is cloudy, so I want to go home right now. It will rain after noon. I bought a hot lemon juice some time ago. It is very good taste and my friend likes it a lot. I like it too very much. Hot drink is need when I feel cold, I think.

My school time is over until noon today, so I want to go shopping from noon. I want to buy many things. I am going to go to yume town hamasen. But today is rainy, so I don’t know what is going on. If my friend Hashimoto is free, I will go to there with him. I am very busy during December. In addition, I must write this blog more more. My total of blog’s words is not reached 15000. So I must find free time and write essay or daily, review and so on. Now we are having one cold day after another, so we should be careful not to take cold. If to take cold, we can’t do anything.

I think I must sleep early time and wake up early too. I want to keep early hours. I am not sleepy now, but I am hungry. I want to eat something right now! But I have to take next class too. I am very sad but I study for myself. But I am hungry, so I want to go cafeteria. I want to get some hot foods. For example, udon, ramen, soba, tantanmen stuff like that. Japanese foods are fantastic, I think. Some foreign people like it. I am glad it.

Well I drink hot lemon. It is made by Calpis. I often drink Calpis or Calpis soda. It is necessary for me to live my life.haha If someone asked me “How much Calpis do you drink every week?”, I say many!haha Thank you for your kind attention. Have a good Christmas!haha

346/7673 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿