2013年1月7日月曜日

1/7

Good morning! How are you? Oh, that's too bad. I'm fine well, I want to write blog for the time being. I would like to tell from yesterday.
 Yesterday, I studied spi for three or four hours at night. Spi is exam for shukatu. It is so difficult for me to solve them. Shukatusei can not avoid it, I think. In the middle of the study, I went to near convenience store to reflesh. I bought an apple juice and some breads at there. Returned my house, I ate them though I was sleepy. Then I went on studying. At 4am, I went to bed. I was asleep soon.
 Today! I could get up early time. I decided to change myself from this year. I want to cut down my sleep. I was planning to go to school today. I wanted to use computer of e-campus center university. It is opened from 9am, but I woke up at about six. Then I watched TV drama reced yesterday. The title is Ataru and I watched it eating breakfast. I ate pasta from morning. I felt it was not bad. The drama was also interesting, but I was sleepy little bit.
 So I came to this e-campus center now. I posted articles I wrote during the winter vacation. It is cold today, but I am lightly dressed. I want to go home right now. In addition, I want to eat lunch. Well, let's go to seven eleven.

250/14111 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿