2013年1月7日月曜日

November


 I like November! 2nd and 3rd days of the month, I played with Hashimo for two days. We went to school festival of each university. We weren’t satisfied because they were not good. I remember that we were disappointed. Sixth day of the month, I went to Mugen with my friends. It was good, but I spent money. The next day, I went to higo bank to get my business. The next day, I went to the city to buy clothes. I could find good clothes, so I bought them. I was looking forward to wear them as soon as.

 12th day of the month, after I took the class at school, I went to second street with Hashimo. It is recycle shop. It sells clothes mainly. We went to there to find them. Then surprisingly we met our teacher. He is Yoshio Yoshida and teacher of our class. We were talking with him for a while. He was very kind. He is a good teacher!w

 14th, I went to my friend’s home to watch soccer game. We enjoyed it drinking and eating. I have forgotten about the game, but I remember it was fun certainly. I wanted to play soccer. I like playing and watching it.

 22th, I went to 100 yen shop at the city. I wanted some things. Of course I went to Tsutaya later. Tsutaya is my friend.w I planned to go to school festival of shokei the next day. We were going to see dance, but we didn’t go to it due to rain after all. The next day was Saturday, but we had hokou. I could not go to hokou because I was overslept.

 30th, at noon, I went to the city to get my haircut for shukatu. Then I went to AOKI to buy new suit. Thank you for reading. See you next.
 
315/13340 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿