2013年1月7日月曜日

August


 1st and 2nd of the month, the final exam was held. As you know, we don’t like them. But I did my best. I could do my best because the summer vacation begins from the next day. We like summer vacation very very much. We can do anything! What did I do? Well, I worked anyway. I am sad.

Fourth and sixth of the month, I went out to drink with my friend. I felt good because I had no class. Eighth day of the month, I went out to eat sushi. It was very good. Tenth day of the month, I went to the city to buy clothing. Fifteenth day of the month was payday. I could get money, so I went to the Kumamoto city. But I did not buy anything.

22th day, I went to Jcafe. It is the place I worked before. I ordered hot coffee and it was good. 24th, I got my haircut. At night, I went to Joyfull again. 31th, I went to happy fish with senpais. The day was somebody’s birthday, so we went to drink. Sorry for I forgot about it. See you then!

195/12417 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿