2013年1月7日月曜日

End of the year


 I would like to write about these days. Finally 2012 was over. I can’t believe it yet. On December 31th, I returned to my local to spend shogatu. First, I planned to spend alone, so I was watching TV. The program was Gakinotukai. It is very famous for a program of end of the year. My friends watch it every year. I watch it or kouhaku every year.

I planned to see the old year out watching TV, but my friend phoned me. He said you should come to my house because I am in the house with some. So I went to his home. To tell the truth, his house is next to my one. When I went to there, they were watching Gakinotukai. Then I watched it with them. They didn’t have a plan they do next. We saw the old year out watching Gakinotukai. We couldn’t believe it. Then we were thinking about to do next. It was cold outside, so we didn’t want to go out. But we decided to go Hatumode because a new year had begun.

 We went to near shrine by the car. The shrine was swarming with many people. I felt the begging of the year. We prayed and drew omikuji. Omikuji are also called as Mikuji and sacred lots drawn at temples or shrines to tell one’s fortune. The fortune I drew predicted so so. Then we went each home. We were planning to go somewhere next day, so we thought we should sleep. I went home, but I was not sleepy. So I was watching TV just a moment. Then I went to the bed.

 1/1! Good morning! Happy new year! I woke up early. We decided to go to Fukuoka. We didn’t decide details. We rode the highway heading to Fukuoka for the time being. Fukuoka has a famous shrine name is Dazaihu. It is a god of studying. So we decided to go Dazaihu. I prayed for shukatu. We enjoyed it very much. We ate many things. I could spend nice ganjitu. Then we returned to Kumamoto city. We wanted to play again. Miyoshi said he wants to play darts. So we looked for where we can play it. Recently a new shop opened at Hamasen. The shop is a kind of internet café. My friend knew that, so we went to there. We enjoyed it a lot. It was so excited.

 Well, I want to enjoy 2013. Thank you for reading. Have a good shogatu!haha

426/13861 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿