2013年1月15日火曜日

Prison Break


I like watching Hollywood films. Especially I like action films. On the other hand, I seldom watch foreign dramas, but I know this drama. That’s why my friend recommended to me before. Then I watched it and I liked it. The title is Prison Break. This drama is made by FOX and it was broadcasted around the world. It is famous in Japan too, so I want to write about this drama.

 I want to introduce the first season of the drama. The main characters are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows. Michael is the hero of this film. He worked as an architect before and he is very smart. His IQ is 200, so he is a genius. Lincoln is Michael’s brother. He is always looking for a fight, but he cherishes his family.

 One day, Lincoln is falsely accused. He is detained on suspicion of assassination. He is suspected for killing the brother of vice president of America. The judge sentenced him to death. But Michael believes Lincoln is innocent. Then he thinks he saves him. He lays out a plan. He commits robbery on purpose to enter the prison where Lincoln is detained. He plans prison break with brother.

 My favorite scene is when Michael shows tattoo. He can’t bring a design drawing into the prison, so he has tattoo of the design drawing of the prison on his body. I thought he is cool when I watch the scene. We can feel his determination from it. If I was a hero, I couldn’t do that. The after story is told in next series, so you should watch it if you want to know the continuation. Anyway, I was moved by their bond after I watch them. I think this drama is really moving, so I recommend watching it to anybody.
 Let’s prison break.

311/15120 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿