2013年1月7日月曜日

October


 Do you like October? Me? I like it little. 2nd day of the month, I went to ieon mall Kumamoto again. At midnight, I went to Ezujoy with Hashimo and Bancho-. It was fun. We were talking many things. It was good time for us, I think. The next day, I did my homework for some hours. It was essay I don’t like.haha Tenth day of the month, I went to 100kara. It is also karaoke shop and famous.

 The next day, after I took the second class, I went to Kogane with Hashimo. The shop serves Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki and more. It is located near to KGU. We ordered takoyaki. We spent good lunch time. We take other two classes the day, so we attended.

 18th, I went to TSUTAYA, Hamasen. I like it. I think I can spend many hours at there. I often borrow CDs from TSUTAYA. I like music anyway. The day, I found many CDs I want to borrow. But in fact it takes a lot of money. I want to borrow them from my friends as possible as I can. Especially I like western music. Western music’s CDs are rent one year after they are released. Because of it, we can’t get them soon unless we buy them. But I am in English department. Students of English department almost like western music because they like English.

 19th, I went to sound park and I went to Kurea on 23th. 28th, I went to kouhai’s house with Hashimo. Her family was very kind and interesting. We felt good. Especially her mother and sister are good persons. Moreover her father is very kind. I want be a father like him.

31th, I went to hirose. It is super market. It is near to my house. Almost people often go to hirose. We can get anything at there in low price. I bought an air pomp of bicycle. It was very cool. Thank you for reading. Take care yourself!

 
337/13025 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿