2013年1月7日月曜日

June


This year is almost over, so I want to write about this year. This time, I would like to tell about June.

Second day of the month, I took the hokou. That day is Saturday, but we had hokou from the morning. We did our best though Saturday, so we decided to eat out. We wanted to go wherever. After all we went to Joyfull of Toroku. That time was lunch time, so we were hungry so much. Then of course we ordered drink bar. We were enjoying talking. We played the game that we must talk about interesting talk. It was so fun. My friend Bora talked about his cousins. It was very interesting and we laughed a lot.

 Unfortunately I had part time job that day. I was very sad. So I went to the restaurant I work. I worked for six hours. I was very tired. I worked until 1 am. But I had to work next day from eleven am. I worked for many many hours this month.

 26th of the month, I went to Ouchicafe with Hashimo. We went to there for the first time. It is famous among KGU people. The taste was good, so we were satisfied. At midnight of the day, we went to Battennoyu. Thank you for listening. Bye.

218/12079 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿