2013年1月7日月曜日

May


 2nd, I had fever, so I felt very bad. The fever continued for three days. 6th, I got my haircut. 10th, I went to west where udon shop. I like udon very very much. 14th, I went to Yamachan of world with my friends. It is famous for Tebasaki. It is very delicious. I ate a lot of Tebasaki. I want to eat it now. I am hungry.

 24th, I went to Ikkyu- with Hashimo. It is public bath of Kumamoto. It was first time for me. The inside was very clean and wide. We were satisfied and wanted to go again. After I went home, I did my homework. 27th, I went to Akagumi with somebody after I finished part time job. Akagumi is a new ramen shop. It is famous for nice cost performance. Moreover it was good. I ate ramen next day too. I went to dragon’s house the day. We can eat moyashi for free at there. Good bye!

164/11861 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿