2013年1月7日月曜日

Hotakubo


I would like to write about my private life this time. You want to know? I know.haha I often go to one place if I want to eat out. The place is Joyfull of Hotakubo. You said why do you go to there? Don’t hurry. I always go to there with Hashimoto. Our houses are near to Joyfull of Toroku, but we often go to Hotakubo. That’s why we like the place a lot. Of course, we go to Hotakubo by my car. If I use my bicycle, we go to Toroku’s one. I think that many high school and university students like Joyfull very much, because the menus are cheap. So it is helpful for students. We can not go to the high class food shop.

 

We remember the shop stuff because we have been to there many times. We order drink bar any time. Especially I like melon soda. We can drink a lot of drink. Tea, cocoa, white water, white soda, orange juice, coffee, and so on. In the end, we drink cocoa always. We call it cocoa time.haha We like cocoa time, because cocoa of joyfull is good. I think I can drink it much. We can have a good time at there. If you don’t know it, you should try it. Lets go to Hotakubo!!!

226/11524 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿