2013年1月7日月曜日

April


 I would like to write about April this year. 2nd day of the month, I went to Battennoyu with my friend. Then I went to karaoke with them. We enjoyed it a lot. 8th, I had been to see the blossoms with people work the place I work. It was very beautiful. I felt beginning of spring.

 11th, I went to senpai’s house to play winning eleven after my part time job ended. Winning eleven is a video game and usually called uiire. Almost male like it, I think. I am not good at it, but I can play. We were excited and it was so fun.

 24th, I went to Nishikawa coffee with Hashimo at lunch time. It is near to KGU, but we went to there for the first time. It is little old food shop. The taste was so so. 29th, I went to Yoshitomo with my friends. Yoshitomo is a ramen shop and very famous. Especially it is famous for the soup is good. Thanks! See you May!

173/11697 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿